Education Information Technology (EIT)
The division develops and distributes samples of instructional materials to FCT Schools, free(sometimes sold to them at affordable prices) but at a fee for other customers; trains teachers on the production and use of Instructional materials, provides visual / print production services e.g. still camera, video camera, public address, projector, graphic designs/ production, decoration, engraving, VCD/Video editing/ recording, etc, on request.
The EIT carries out its functions through the following branches:
(i) Education Branch
(ii) Information Technology Branch
(iii) Maintenance Branch
- Produces instructional materials sells them at affordable prices to the schools
- Trains teachers on the production and use of instructional materials
- Provides Audio/visual electronic materials for effective e- learning and media coverage. E.g. multi- media projector, still camera, video camera, public address system, etc on request.
- Provides flex printing services.
- Provides IT services.
- Education branch
- Information technology branch
- Maintenance branch
- Production of Instructional materials in one month or more depending on the nature of the Instructional materials on request.
- Media coverage is on daily basis, or on request
- Decoration services available on request
- Maintenance services is on yearly, monthly, weekly or daily basis
|Video coverage (Education Agencies, Public & Private Schools)||3,000|
|Video coverage (Other users)||8,000|
|Public Address (Education Agencies, Public & Private School)||2,000|
|Public Address (Other users)||4,000|
|Multi–media Projector (Education Agencies, Public & Private School)||3,000|
|Multi–media Projector(Other users)||5,000|
|Lamination||100 per copy|
|Spiral Binding||200 per copy|
|Instructional materials||(Check the price list)|
|Training in production of Instructional materials||Negotiable|
All prices are subject to review depending on the prevailing economic realities and payments are to be made to the Accounts section of the ERC and copies of receipts deposited with the Head of the EIT Division.
NOTE: Payment before service
- FCT Public & Private Schools
- Agencies of Education Secretariat
- Stakeholders of Education
- The general Public
- Customers on payment of the stipulated fees are entitled to prompt and quality service
- They have the right to make observations and express their views on the services rendered.
- Prompt payment of approved charges
- Proper handling of equipment issued to them
- Provision of transportation for EIT Staff and equipment for outside assignment
Complaints for any observed Service Failure is to be directed to the
- Officer of the Division where the service was rendered
- Head of the Education and Information Technology Division
- Centre’s Complaint Boxes
- SERVICOM Office
- Director (ERC)